A majority of Mansfield residents have a constructive notion of their metropolis and are extra extremely happy with metropolis companies than residents in most different cities in Texas and nationwide. These are the outcomes of a citywide neighborhood satisfaction survey just lately offered to the Metropolis Council.
Greater than 3,000 surveys have been mailed to a random sampling of Mansfield residents in November. The aim was to obtain 400 accomplished surveys for the information to be statistically legitimate. Mansfield residents accomplished 632 surveys.
Along with giving kudos, residents surveyed stated there have been a number of high priorities the place enhancements might be made. Most of these priorities have been concerning metropolis streets and visitors. Visitors stream and congestion administration, upkeep of metropolis streets and timing of visitors indicators on metropolis streets have been three of the highest 5 priorities named by residents surveyed. Different priorities have been visibility of police in neighborhoods and catastrophe preparedness training.
“Neighborhood outreach is among the many strategic initiatives recognized by the council,” says Metropolis Supervisor Joe Smolinski. “The council’s aim is to deal with resident issues and plan for town’s future. With these issues articulated by residents by way of the survey, Metropolis employees will now start growing the methods to deal with these issues and current these plans to the Metropolis Council within the months forward.”
When requested how happy they have been with Mansfield as a spot to reside, 90 % of respondents stated they have been very happy or happy with town. When requested about Mansfield as a spot to boost kids, 89 % have been very happy or happy.
- Total high quality of life in Mansfield – 86 % have been very happy or happy.
- Total picture of Mansfield – 85 % have been very happy or happy.
Concerning residents’ satisfaction with Metropolis companies, 92 % have been very happy or happy with the standard of police, fireplace and EMS. When requested in regards to the general high quality of parks and recreation packages and amenities, 88 % have been very happy or happy.
- Total high quality of Metropolis water & sewer utilities – 78 % very happy or happy
- Total high quality of public library companies – 77 % very happy or happy
- Total effectiveness of Metropolis communication with the general public – 62 % very happy or happy.
Mansfield ranked increased in resident’s satisfaction with main classes of metropolis companies, in comparison with a number of Texas cities with populations starting from 40,000 to 125,000.
- Total high quality of police, fireplace and EMS – Mansfield respondents 92 %, in comparison with 88 % from the Texas cities listing.
- Total high quality of parks/recreation packages and amenities – Mansfield respondents 88 %, in comparison with 78 % from the Texas cities listing. Among the many cities in contrast have been Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Pflugerville, Spherical Rock and Sugar Land.
- Total high quality of library companies – Mansfield respondents 77 %, in comparison with 49 % from the Texas cities listing.
- Total high quality of customer support acquired from Metropolis workers – Mansfield respondents 80 %, in comparison with 69 % from the Texas cities listing.
For extra: mansfieldtexas.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=480