It’s Thursday! We’re going right into a historic weekend, commemorating the day when the information of slavery’s finish lastly got here to Texas. It’s a reminder that Texas misplaced the warfare, and for all of their fake independence, they had been Civil Warfare losers who’ve all the time wanted the USA’ assist so as to exist with any autonomy.
Listed here are some tales you might have missed in the present day!
- Republican congressman ran ‘like a coward’ after refusing to shake Officer Fanone’s hand
- Even Ohio Republicans knew they had to get rid of one of their own after federal indictments drop
- Schumer sets up vote on elections reform with Manchin’s changes, McConnell announces filibuster
- Drought is impacting every aspect of life in the Western United States, and it’s going to get worse
- ’You should pay for your food’: Karen inserts herself in the wrong Black woman’s business
- Prosecutors argue Michael Avenatti deserves ‘very substantial’ prison sentence in extortion case
- Betsy Devos left behind policies that damage children. It needs to change.
- Schumer, Sanders eye $6 trillion infrastructure plan, bipartisan group plans public asset fire sale
- Black LGBTQ people are more likely to live in states that don’t protect against discrimination
And from the group:
- THE TWELVE YEAR WAR IS OVER.
- Even Fox’s “Real” “Legitimate” “Journalist” Brett Baier’s “News” Show Is Full Of Climate Denial
- CT-Gov: Gov. Ned Lamont (D) Is About To Make Good On His Campaign Promise To Legalize Marijuana